The SIMEM TOWER BETON series of vertical batching and mixing plants represent the state of the art technology for industrialized concrete production.
The design of the Beton Tower’s square frame is innovative and includes many improvements from the traditional cylindrical frame like:
- hot dip galvanization of all support structures and aggregate bins, reducing maintenance costs and increasing lifetime of the plant;
- optimal positioning of dosing gates under aggregate bins, reducing wear considerably compared to a cylindrical tower;
- a flat surface on the outside allows for a wide selection of claddings to protect against climate, as well as important requirements from authorities to meet architectural and environmental guidelines
The SIMEM TOWER BETON series’ structure of the vertical batching and mixing plant is dimensioned to support the aggregate storage bins and can be optimized in terms of space for:
- storage of clean water and additives tanks;
- electrical panels;
- concrete laboratory;
- a warehouse for spare parts and equipment storage for efficient management of the plant.
Like all SIMEM batching and mixing plants, SIMEM TOWER BETON plant has a modular design, which gives it great flexibility so that the plant meets the clients specific needs, ready-mix or precast concrete.
The structure of TOWER BETON is made up of 3 floors connected by an external staircase.