With the aim to expand the range of SIMEM solutions inside of the prefabrication factories, SIMEM decided to invest into SCHIASLO SPIL, a company specialized in Precast automatic systems, by acquiring an important share of it.
With more than 50 years’ experience, SCHIASLO SPIL has accumulated an important database of equipment and machinery, among which some standard models proposed for the most popular products:
- Cretebeam, a casting machine for concrete beams
- Brickbeam, a compact process line for producing brick-cement lintels and brick-cement lattice girder beams reinforced with loose bars
- Gripbeam, for producing traditional brick-cement beams, reinforced by a trapped lattice girder
- Elephant Linteler, for the production of pre-stressed lintels and pre-stressed brick-cement lintels
The combination of the SIMEM articulated concrete batching and mixing program with the design and supply of distribution and forming equipment, as in the mission of SCHIASLO SPIL Company, will allow to offer turn-key solutions for any industrialized concrete element casting process.
Simem also offers a complete range of solutions for concrete distribution, fully automated:
- bridge distributors, portal and semi portal
- moving hoppers with bottom discharge
- flying buckets with bottom discharge or discharge by rotation
- automatic carousel systems with integrated curing