TMK Taganrog - Make Up
TMK is one of the world’s leading producers of tubular products for the oil and gas industry. Since 2009 it has been ranked first in the world by volume of pipes shipped. In 2014, TMK’s pipe shipments totaled 4.4 million tonnes. It is Russia’s largest manufacturer and exporter of steel pipes.
Actually it has 45.000 employees, 30 production sites around the world, 2 R&D centers in Russia and USA, and it exports to 80 countries.
TMK’s clients include leading oil and gas companies, such as Shell, AGIP, Total, ExxonMobil, Occidental Petroleum, ONGC, Saudi Aramco, Anadarko, Marathon, Rosneft, Surgutneftegaz, Gazprom, Transneft, Lukoil and other global oil and gas companies.
One of the plant of TMK, TAGMET, is located in Taganrog, on the Sea of Azov. TAGMET manufactures almost all types of steel pipe, including high-strength pipe with special properties, corrosion-resistant pipe, pipe with gas-tight premium connections, drill pipe with welded tool joints, tubing, casing, couplings and shaped tubes. Products are used by oil and gas, machine-building, construction and utilities companies.
TMK asked to Simem to realize a water recycling plant and a make up plant.
Simem supply a plant composed as follows:
- Make Up plant for 100 mc/h composed of clarification, quartz filtration and Reverse Osmosis.
- Recycling water treatment plant for 2270 mc/h composed of clarification and oil removal, sand filtration, thickener and belt filter press.
- Cooling towers 2270 mc/h.
- Indirect Cooling plant for 70 mc/h.
- Graphite removal plant for 33 mc/h.